Under 35 Scheme
Terms and Conditions
The U35 scheme is for the summer York Early Music Festival only and subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Under 35 scheme is open to anyone Under 35.
- Discounted tickets as part of the scheme are limited in number and subject to availability - book early to avoid disappointment.
- Under 35 tickets are not available for every concert.
- Only one U35 ticket purchased per member per concert.
- A maximum of five U35 tickets can be allocated per person throughout the festival. After five tickets have been allocated the tickets purchased will be full price.
- You will be asked for proof of age with a photo ID required when collecting your tickets/entering the concert. If proof of eligibility cannot be produced or verified, any U35 tickets can be cancelled.
- Tickets are non-transferrable between concerts and/or people.
- U35 tickets are only available via ringing the NCEM Box Office on 01904 658 338, email firstname.lastname@example.org or in person. The offer is not available online.
- In joining the scheme, individuals agree to their personal details being held by The National Centre for Early Music and used to communicate information about the U35 scheme and The National Centre for Early Music only. To unsubscribe from the scheme members should email email@example.com
- The U35 scheme cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- The National Centre for Early Music reserves the right to terminate the scheme at any time.